BRIDAL - Indonesian Traditional Contemporer.

Indonesia consists of many tribes and cultures. Therefore, Indonesia has a variety of wedding cultures, be it makeup, or wedding dresses. As time goes by, there is also a development of contemporary traditional makeup, many of which are in demand today.

Here is an example of a contemporary Bridal photo. Here I shoot with natural light (without the help of an external flash). I used an Olympus OMD EM5 mark II wit Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.4 Ai lens.



I always prioritize the use of natural light, both architecture and portrait photography, but it does not rule out the possibility of using an external flash. These are just a few examples in one photo session, the rest you can see my portfolio on Instagram. The link and my contact are at the end of the page.










If you want to use my services, do not ever hesitate to contact.

https://www.instagram.com/aristoteles059/
https://www.instagram.com/lombokarchitecturephotographer/
indrayana1988@gmail.com
or you can find me on Wandersnap.

Comments