Simple Shoot on Simple Villa - Architecture Photography - Natural Lighting.

Photographing a villa to display in an advertising is a bit challenging, because we have to show the beauty of the villa and the beauty of the photo itself, besides we also have to display the related information in it, such as the number of rooms, facilities, and property inside, so what information want submitted the owner can be accepted by the customer.

Here are some examples of photos I took with the natural light during the day.
check my instagram for more photos.

On this occasion, I photographed a villa for advertising in airbnb.
I always take pictures in natural style, so what I show will be in accordance with customer expectations (what you see what you got).













If you want to use my services, do not ever hesitate to contact.
indrayana1988@gmail.com
WhatsApp 081933166199
or you can find me on Wandersnap.


Comments