Architecture Photograpy - Villa Angin Halus -Natural Lighting Project

This project is one of my initial project, as a freelancer photograper for airbnb.com,
At that time I used the standard mirrorles / entry level Olympus EPL6 with a standard kit lens.
Photo time request is always in day.
I'm always required to take pictures in accordance with the actual situation, from light to the arrangement of the room. It became my standard rule in photographing the architecture, in order for this hotel / real estate customer. So they can imagine the shape and atmosphere of the hotel / real estate that will be in rent.
check my instagram for more photos.


Editing is excessive, can cause customer expectations to be high, therefore I display as natural as possible, so that customers get everything according to the image and expectations.















if you need my services, please feel free to contact me at:
WA : 081933166199 (Lombok and Bali only)

Comments